Pages

Thursday 17 September 2015

AWH Blog Hop: Holiday Catalogue

Hi!



Today some of the Art with Heart Stampin' Up! team girls are sharing some fun and fabulous ideas to inspire you from our brand new Holiday Catalogue available now until 4th January 2016.  I decided to go with the Home For Christmas DSP as the basis for my card.  I love the retro images in the paper!


As you can see, I paired the DSP with the Embellished Ornaments stamp set and Delicate Ornaments Thinlits Dies.  The dies are a great way to add instant Christmas to any card.


Everyone loves a bit of 'shiny' when it comes to Christmas, so I die cut my bauble from the new Red Foil Sheets.  It's so pretty - and I love how easy the intricate bauble is to cut using my Precision Plate in my Big Shot.


The holly leaves are stamped in Mint Macaroon that has been stamped off once.  I really like how it adds a subtle 'oomph' to the sentiment on the inside of the card.

The next blog in the hop belongs to my fellow South Australian, Kathryn Mangelsdorf.  She's bound to have some Holiday gorgeousness on her blog!

If you find a broken link or have come to this blog hop from a different entry point, you can view the participants below:

  1. Rachel Woollard
  2. Ros Davidson
  3. Kate Morgan
  4. Judy May
  5. Claire Daly
  6. Jenny van Dijk
  7. Kathryn Ruddick
  8. Tina Gillespie
  9. Kathryn Mangelsdorf
Bye for now,


Tina

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Tina and I love how you have stamped the inside of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice use of the DSP Tina but I esp. love the way you decorated the inside of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Tina. I love your retro inspired card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this Tina! The contrast of the red foil for the ornament is great with the Home For Christmas DSP. It is such a beautiful card. Thanks for playing in the Art With a Heart tea m blog hop. Love having you in the team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Tina. Those ornaments are gorgeous aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tina I love that you have featured this DSP with a bright Christmas Decoration I would never have thought it would go, but you have made it work beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card, Tina. Can't believe how well the ornament works with the DSP.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.