Pages

Wednesday 10 January 2018

CASEing The Catty #160

Hi!

EDIT: I was so excited to be awarded the Crew Pick for this card! Thanks to the CTC Crew!



Often when the school year kicks into full gear I have way less free time on my hands. So over the summer break I try to enter a few challenges. Today's card is for CASEing The Catty Challenge #160, which is to CASE a card from pages 4-9 of the new Occasions Catalogue. I also had two team members celebrating their first anniversaries with Stamping' Up!, so I thought I'd kill two birds by using the challenge as a launch point for making them a card each.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Sunshine Wishes, Sunshine Sayings, Tutti-Frutti DSP

The card that caught my eye was the card on the left on page 7 - the front of the roller coaster card. I don't have that bundle, it was more the layout of the card that inspired me. I also had a few panels of card that I'd used embossing paste with the could stencil on that were laying around on my desk ready to use. Bonus!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Sunshine Wishes, Sunshine Sayings, Tutti-Frutti DSP

I loved the layering of ribbons on the front, so I did the same on this card. I have a bad habit of buying the sequin trim and not using it as it's too pretty to cut into. Sound familiar? This was a great time to bust it open, as I wanted these cards to be special for my team girls. I also blinged up the die cut sentiment by running my Wink Of Stella pen over the top. Instant shimmer!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Sunshine Wishes, Sunshine Sayings, Tutti-Frutti DSP

Thanks for checking in with my blog. I'm off to look for some other challenges to participate in before the summer holidays are over and life turns crazy again!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.