Pages

Monday 15 January 2018

CASEing The Catty #161

Hi!

EDIT: Oh, wow! Soooo excited that I won the challenge with this card!



I happened to be checking out Facebook last night when the CASEing The Catty crew posted their new challenge. This week they are challenging us to CASE anything from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue. After a quick browse, I decided on the card on the top right of page 16.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Epic Celebrations, Colour Theory, Embossing Paste, Blends

I don't have the stamp set that was used to create the card in the catalogue (Amazing You), so I decided to use another SAB set, Epic Celebrations. I'm totally loving this set!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Epic Celebrations, Colour Theory, Embossing Paste, Blends

I started by applying some Silver Embossing Paste through the brick wall mask to the Old Olive card base. The trainers, headphones and guitar were stamped and coloured with Blends. A little trick with the trainers is to go around the outside of the rage with a light marker. In this case I used the Light Crumb Cake Blend. This makes the white on the trainers stand out more.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Epic Celebrations, Colour Theory, Embossing Paste, Blends

Don't the dots make a great background for the rest of the images in this set? I think so!

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Great card Tina - not surprised you won with this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.