Pages

Monday 14 November 2016

A Merry Mice CASE

Hi!


On Saturday Adelaide put on the Annual Christmas Pageant. It always signals the start of the Christmas season for us. Many Adelaide families come home from watching the Pageant and put up their Christmas tree. We didn't quite get that done, but we are definitely feeling the Christmas spirit! Rob took Alex and Ada to the first Christmas party of the year on Sunday, so it's on like Donkey Kong.


After all that lead up, I have a Christmas card for you today. It's a CASE of a card by Claire Daly, but I can't link to the original as she hasn't blogged it yet. I saw it in our team FB group. It uses the Merry Mice stamp set, which is on sale at a 25% discount this month. Grab it now and get a bargain!



I love that sentiment - Merry Christmouse! Adorable! The mouse was stamped on Shimmery White cardstock and then watercoloured with my inkpads and an Aquapainter. I'm very much a 'slap on the colour' type water colourerer - how about you?



I used the small star stamps in the set to add a subtle little touch to the base card. The DSP is from the Candy Cane Lane DSP pack, which is where I pulled most of the colours I used.




There's some more of those cute little stars surrounding the sentiment on the inside.


Have you started your Christmas cards yet? I think I counted around 30 in my stash already, so I'm well on my way to the 100 cards I usually send out.


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.