Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

Peaceful Petals for Mother's Day

Hi!

Did you have a lovely weekend?  I celebrated Mother's Day with my family yesterday.  I had a wonderful day and received lots of fabulous handmade gifts from my beautiful children. I was very spoilt!  Today I have a Mother's Day card to show you that I made for my Mother-In-Law.


I made this card as a class sample.  Not all of the ladies wanted to make a Mother's Day card so I tried to make it a bit more generic for them.  A Thinking Of You sentiment on the front makes a great all purpose card.


We stamped the main flower on some Blushing Bride cardstock and then trimmed around it and popped it up on Dimensionals over the top of some stamped and trimmed leaves.


I didn't get a good picture of the inside of the card, but this is a close up of the centre of the inside.  I stamped the flower in Blushing Bride and then the sentiment in Primrose Petals.

I'll be back on Wednesday with another Mother's Day card.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.