Pages

Thursday 13 February 2014

Good As Gold

Hi!

One of the freebies you can choose this year in Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration's catalogue is the Good As Gold Simply Sent Kit.  It wasn't one that caught my eye straight away, but it somehow found it's way onto my order, and I'm glad it did.


Today's card is one made straight from the kit, as suggested by Stampin' Up!  It's very quick and easy to put together - the only thing extra you need is adhesives.


The flags in the kit are all pre cut and pre 'stamped' with the sentiments.  There's a few different colours and sentiments to mix and match.  You can see in the photo that both the card base and some of the flags are gold foil, which is really lovely.


The kit also comes with some lengths of Baker's Twine and Gold elastic cord.  Tying them together like this is great, as I have a tendency to overstretch the gold cord if I don't!


A very simple inside - I used the pop out star from the gold flag to decorate the inside.

I'll be back soon to show you some of the other cards I have made using the elements from the kit.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.