Pages

Monday 19 March 2012

Postage Stamp Punch Christmas Card

Hi!
I was going through my 'To Blog' folder and came across this card that I hadn't blogged yet.  I made this as a sample card for a workshop way back in December!

It's a lovely, simple Christmas card that would be very easy to reproduce.  The Postage Stamp punch is in the current Summer Mini Catalogue, which ends at he end of the month.  It may not be offered for sale ever again, so make sure you get your hands on one soon if you've been thinking about buying one.  I'd hate for you to miss out!

I love the non-traditional colours in this card - they are so soft and pretty.
Stamps: Snow Swirled
Ink: Baja Breeze, Concord Crush
DSP/Cardstock: In Colour Patterns DSP, Concord Crush, Whisper White
Other: Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Postage Stamp Punch, 1" Square Punch, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Dimensionals
Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.