Pages

Sunday 25 December 2011

Layout 93: October

Hi!

Merry Christmas!  I hope you are all having a wonderful day with your nearest and dearest.  I've scheduled this post so I can keep up with my goal of 100 layouts by the end of the year without having to blog on Christmas Day.  Today I have my October summary layout for you.


Look - there's my favourite photo again! lol


I have quite liked doing these monthly summary layouts and I'm going to continue them into 2012.  They are much more manageable than the weekly 8x8 layouts I did in 2010!

Ink: Lucky Limeade Stampin' Write Marker
DSP/Cardstock: Berry Blossoms DSP, In Colour Patterns Stack DSP, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Dies

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.