Pages

Thursday 15 December 2011

Layout 82: Fire Station Visit

Hi!

Today I have some digital scrapping for you.  I haven't done much digital scrapping, but I found these free templates on the Creating Keepsakes site and I had to have a go.  They are pretty easy to use if you have a bit of an understanding of PhotoShop.


Hudson's playgroup went to visit a firestation, and these are some of the photos from the morning.  The layout took me all of 10 minutes to do.  I think I like the digital, but it will never replace traditional scrapping for me!

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.