Pages

Monday 28 November 2011

Need For Speed Birthday Card

Hi!

Today I have a card for you that I made for my Uncle's Birthday  I decided to use the new stamp set, Need For Speed, which is perfect for adult male cards.


I kept the layout fairly simple to let the car be the star of the show!


Another car to finish off the inside too. I chose my colour combination based on the Well Worn DSP, as I already had it all out on my desk after making a birthday card for my brother in law.  I'll post his card later in the week.

Stamps: Need For Speed, Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess)
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze
DSP/Cardstock: First Edition Speciality DSP, Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze
Other: Blue Denim Jean Ribbon, Jumbo Eyelets (retired), Crop-a-Dile, Dimensionals

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.