Pages

Monday 5 February 2018

CTC #164: Occasions Catalogue Kits

Hi!

EDIT: I was so excited to be a Crew Pick for this card!



I'm pretty happy to be 4 for 4 with the CASEing The Catty Challenges this year. They are announced each Sunday evening, and I've been mostly able to get straight into the challenge and get a card made pretty quickly. This week the challenge is the kit cards from pages 14-17 of the Occasions Catalogue. I don't have either kit, so I had to improvise. My card is a CASE of one of the trio at the bottom of page 17.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Soft Sayings, Work Of Art, Bunch Of Blossoms, Dragonfly Dreams, Picture Perfect Birthday

The card in the catalogue is square, but I decided to make a full sized card. I used exactly the same colours and ribbon, but I had to use different stamps. I remembered that the Soft Sayings kit had a similar flower stamp, and so I decided to use it.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Soft Sayings, Work Of Art, Bunch Of Blossoms, Dragonfly Dreams, Picture Perfect Birthday

I stamped the swoosh from Work Of Art, the flower and the leaves from Soft Sayings, and then I spritzed the cardstock lightly with some water. Once it dried I stamped the sentiment from Bunch Of Blossoms. I finished it off with the Berry Burst ribbon and some retired Pearls for the centre of the flower. The dotty stamp from Dragonfly Dreams provides a nice background for the main panel.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Soft Sayings, Work Of Art, Bunch Of Blossoms, Dragonfly Dreams, Picture Perfect Birthday

I used a few of the same stamps on the inside to finish off the card. It's always so much nicer to have a finished inside, don't you think?

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.