Pages

Thursday 6 July 2017

JAI #367: Just Add Colour

Hi!


This week at Just Add Ink Patrice has set the challenge for us, and it's a colour challenge. Lots of lovely neutrals with a fabulous pop of lemon lime.


This one was a tricky combo I think! It's good to get the old brain matter working a bit harder sometimes though. I needed to make a card for Ada to give to a friend who was turning 13, so I decided to crack open my new Text Ya Later stamp set, which I think is perfect for teen cards.


I love the text stamps in this set. I knew the birthday girl would get a real giggle out of the 'crappiest of birthdays to you' stamp.


I also love that the set includes some of the commonly used emojis. I've only recently started using them in my texts, and they are a lot of fun.


What will you do with these colours? If you get your thinking cap on, I'm sure you'll have as fun a time with them as I did! Check out the Just Add Ink blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created.

Bye for now,

Tina

5 comments:

  1. This is such a perfect card for that age group Tina, you did well! Mind you it would work for just about any age these days...Love the design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great teen card Tina - I'm sure it will prove to be a hit :) I love all the texture elements you added to the background too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so right about this set, Tina. I'm yet to get it but it's definitely on my list. I love those sentiments, and I have no doubt teens will too. You did great with the colour combo, I love the balance and texture in your card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect card for a teenager Tina and I absolutely love how you've matted your layers and how the brick background brings it all together. A super card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! The crying with laughter emoji is my favourite too! And that sentiment combination. Perfect for teenagers! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.