Pages

Monday 13 July 2015

MKPLSU Blog Hop: Happy Times

Hi!

It's been a little while since I've been able to participate in a Memory Keeping With Project Life by Stampin' Up! challenge, but I'm back for July.  This month we have decided to focus on the Happy Times Collection.  The thing that most drew me to this Collection was the cute little wood laser cut house.  I haven't used it today because I intend to use it on the front page of the album.


I've been planning to put together an album of the renovations we have made to our house, and the Happy Times Collection is perfect to use - lots of happy home type sayings in the pack!


For this layout I have only used the Happy Times Accessory Pack to create the journalling card.  It was as quick as using the four star stickers in the corners, connected by some doodled lines and topped with the banner sticker.


I chose to use one of the new Variety Pack 2 pages on the second page of this layout as it suited the mix of photos I had. It's not a full sized 12x12 page, but I love the versatility as you can use a selection of both portrait and landscape 6x4 inch photos on the page.  I can see myself using a lot of these pages!


As I said in the journalling, I can't wait for the paving to be finally completed so we can all start being able to use our outdoor space again.  One of the hardest parts of the job has been not being able to use my clotheslines!

You can see what the rest of the Design Team have done with the Happy Times at the following links:

Claire Daly, Australia
Julie Kettlewell, UK
Constanze Wirtz, Germany
Janet Morrow Wakeland, USA
Kim Holterman, Netherlands
Elizabeth Richards Peterson, USA
Kate Denyer, UK

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.