Pages

Friday 20 July 2012

Festive Friday # 28

Hi!


Festive Friday time again!  This week Nicole has given us this gorgeous picture to use as inspiration for our cards.


Lol, if you look really closely you can see the photographer in the shiny bauble!  Am I the only one who notices things like that? Anyway, here's the card I made that was inspired by the picture.


I am really loving the Letters for Santa DSP for my Christmas cards.  I think it's one of those DSP's that grows on you over time.  I cut the large bauble from the DSP and used a scrap for the panel down the side.  I also used some red Glimmer Paper down the side to represent the string of beads in the photo.  I carried this over to the inside of the card too.


What a gorgeous inspiration picture we have to work with this week.  I hope it inspires you to get out your Christmas supplies and get stampin'! See you over at Festive Friday.

Stamps: Snow Swirled, Baroque Motifs
Ink: Old Olive
DSP/Cardstock: Letters To Santa DSP, Red Glimmer Paper, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Whisper White
Other: 1" Circle Punch, 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Sponge Dauber, Paper Snips

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.