Pages

Tuesday 30 January 2018

CTC #163: Sale-A-Bration

Hi!

I finally had the chance to play with the new Brusho Crystal Colour powders. They are a heap of fun - but messy! I started off slow with them to get a feel for them, and then ended up turning the panel I made into a card for the current CASEing The Catty Challenge. I love that my card ended up quite bold with the darker colours, as compared to the original card, which is much softer. You can find it on page 17 of the Sale-A-Bration catalogue.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Brusho, Picture Perfect Birthday, Daisy Delight, Celebrate You Thinlits

I took Whisper White cardstock and brushed over the top half with an Aquapainter. I then sprinkled some Yellow Brusho over the top and spread the colour with the Aquapainter. I then repeated the process on the bottom half with the Prussian Blue Brusho. You can see a little touch of green under the banner where the two colours met.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Brusho, Picture Perfect Birthday, Daisy Delight, Celebrate You Thinlits

I then die cut the word 'celebrate' into the panel, and turned it onto a shaker card using Silver and Black sequins. The balloons are punched from Silver Foil paper and Black Glimmer paper, which now that I think about it, may be retired. Oops! I then tied Black and Silver Metallic Thread around the balloons and left the ends messy.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Brusho, Picture Perfect Birthday, Daisy Delight, Celebrate You Thinlits

I added another balloon to the inside to tie it all together. I was really thrilled with how well the Brusho colour turned out - I'll certainly be playing with it again!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.