Pages

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Dragonfly Dreams CASE

Hi!


Today's card was one I CASEd from Pam Scales. You can see her blog here, but I couldn't find her gorgeous card on her blog, so I can't link directly to it.



I changed a few things, but essentially the card is the same. Pam used a banner across the top of her DSP for the sentiment, instead of the ribbon I used. She also used a different DSP. I used Blooms and Bliss on my version.



The layers on the Dragonfly are so pretty. The top layer was cut from more of the Blooms and Bliss DSP, and was adhered onto a solid Rich Razzleberry Layer.




I love the dotty stamp in the set for creating little borders on my cards. It can either be bold or subtle, or anywhere in between.


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.