Pages

Monday 29 May 2017

A 30th Birthday Underground

Hi!


Sometime around the time that the Retiring List comes out, I go into a bit of a panic in regards to the amount of DSP I still haven't used. This card was a class sample that was an attempt to use up some more of the DSP before it retires.



The paper is from the Urban Underground Specialty DSP pack. It's a Specialty pack because some of the papers have a silver foil design. I've used the hexagon foil patterns on this card.



There's three layers of DSP on this card - it certainly fills the brief of using it up!




Are you a DSP user or hoarder? I know which side of the fence I fall on!


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.