Pages

Monday 5 December 2016

A Gingerbread Man on Candy Cane Lane

Hi!


I'm in the full swing of things now with Christmas cards - are you? My favourite DSP from the Holiday Catalogue was the Candy Cane Lane pack. I loved the non-traditional colours and all of the gingerbread houses.



This was a card I made quite a few weeks ago as a class sample. It was a CASE of one of my recent Just Add Ink cards, with a few changes to make it easier to make in a large group.



He's a bit out of focus, but I think the Gingerbread Man is my favourite stamp in the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set.




I especially love the way that, by changing the placement of the bow, you can also have a Gingerbread Woman!


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.