Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Happy Ornament Clear Block Stamping

Hi!


At the recent On Stage event, one of the stamping techniques we saw during a stamping demonstration was stamping with your clear blocks. I was very intrigued and decided to try it when I got home.



I used the new single stamp from the Holiday Catalogue called Happy Ornament. It was a stamp I overlooked a bit at first, but ended up buying, It's a great one for quick and easy Christmas cards.



So, onto the technique! To colour the bauble I scribbled on the clear block with my Tempting Turquoise marker, huffed on it, and then pressed the clear block to my cardstock to transfer the ink. You can repeat if you aren't happy with the result. I then stamped the bauble over the top and cut out just the bauble section with my snips. I stamped the bauble a second time, and adhered the coloured bauble over the top. I then coloured the rest of the bauble with my markers. Doesn't it look great?




I used the Playful Backgrounds bubbles on the background of the front, so I carried it over to the inside as well.


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.