Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2016

An Emerald Envy Christmas Tree

Hi!


I ran a card class this month based on the Santa's Sleigh Framelits Dies. I wanted to show that, while the bundles are fabulous, you don't necessarily need both parts to create fabulous cards.



For the first card, I used the tree to cut a window through the Whisper White layer. The tree could be used on another card. If you wanted to make this card a bit more fancy, you could turn it into a shaker card using the Mica Flakes from the Holiday Catalogue.



You can see I used DSP underneath the window. It's from the Moroccan DSP pack, but you could really use any paper that suited your colour scheme. For me, it was the only DSP I had that was Emerald Envy.




My class ladies are big fans of the starry swirl stamp from Star Of Light, so of course I had to include it on the card!


I'll share the two other cards I made for this class in the coming weeks, so keep an eye out for them.


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.