Pages

Monday 12 September 2016

MKPLxSU September Blog Share

Hi!


Welcome to another Memory Keeping With Project Life by Stampin' Up! blog share. We are a group of SU Demonstrators from all around the globe who share a love of Project Life and Stampin' Up!




This month we have an open theme for our blog share - we could use any collection which took our fancy. I decided to use the Moments Like These collection.



The page I created documents my daughter, Ada, and her recent hair cut. She's very proud of her very long hair, and it had grown to waist length. You can probably see this in the 'before' photos down the left side of the page. A few factors came into play and required her hair to have a trim, the most pressing of which was dance competitions. Her hair needed to be in a ponytail for the comps, but the weight and length made it both difficult to get her hair into a high pony, but also to keep it in the ponytail.



I really loved this simple journaling card. I used my Watermelon Wonder marker to colour the heart and the strip that separated the two parts of the card. I  also used it to highlight a few words here and there in the journaling to add a bit of interest to the page.




I used one of the 2 inch square cards from the coordinating Accessory Pack to create this little feature on the page. I trimmed the card a little though, as I didn't want it to cover too much of the photo underneath. A tiny paperclip from the pack holds it in place.


You can see what the rest of the team have done by clicking on the links to their blogs.


Julie Kettlewell
Constanze Wirtz
Anna Pickering
Sandra Korten
Delys Cram
Linda Dalke
Elizabeth Peterson
Allison Okamitsu


Bye for now,


Tina

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.