Pages

Friday 2 September 2016

JAI #327: Just Add Colour

Hi!


Ooops! Friday snuck up on me again!


http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/2016/09/just-add-ink-327colour.html

Here we go with another Just Add Ink challenge, and this time it's a colour challenge. Jan has put together this lovely combo.



Isn't it lovely? I hadn't made a mini album in a while, and so I decided that I would make one for JAI this week.



I used this retired SAB paper from a couple of years ago to make the album covers. It wasn't until I was half way through that I realised the colour wasn't actually Soft Sky, but it was so close I don't think it really matters too much. I really love the floaty, dreamy look of the paper.



You can see that I used Dapper Denim for the hinges of the Gatefold Album, and Calypso Coral for the pages. I haven't added photos or other decorations to the album, as I will be giving it to a friend as a gift. She has two boys, so I can't imagine she'll want to pretty it up too much!




She will be able to fit up to 16 half sized photos in this album. I followed the tutorial here.


I hope you can join in the fun this week! See you over at the Just Add Ink blog.


Bye for now,


Tina

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is such a lovely gift, Tina! I love the DSP that you've used for the cover and your Dapper hinges are Coral pages are so striking and I love the rounded corner details too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.