Pages

Monday 25 July 2016

Unexpectedly Grungy

Hi!


Today's card 2was one that was a bit of a surprise for me. Let me explain! My granny upline, Claire Daly, occasionally sets challenges in our team forum - I've probably mentioned this before. This time she gave us a pic of a bed with a geometric style doona and challenged us to use the colours. I loved the colours, but was also inspired by the geometric patterns in the doona. However, when I sat down to create, this is what I came up with.



I think grungy must be nearly the complete opposite in style to geometric! When the mojo's flowing, you just have to go along for the ride. The colours I used are Island Indigo, Pool Party, Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake. The retired Expressions "Thanks" was pushed into my Island Indigo inkpad to colour it, even though it looks nearly black in the pic.



After I'd assembled the card front it looked a little blank, so I ended up adhering a scattering of Gold Metallic Sequins.




So there you have it, my unexpectedly grungy challenge card!


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.