Pages

Saturday 2 July 2016

Let's Get Away to Matilda

Hi!


Do you like Project Life scrapbooking? I'm sure you know by now that I love it! I also love making mini albums, and now I've combined the two.


I used a retired kit for these, as it suited the theme of the album. The kit is Let's Get Away, and the purpose of the album was to spring a surprise trip to Melbourne on my daughter and her bestie.



I made the album to act as a Flip Book. On each page I wrote a little bit of information about the trip, and they needed to flip through each page to get the whole story. We took the girls to a café and got them to read the book out loud while I took photos and the other mum filmed them. It was very cute to see their reactions as they read each page of the book. You can see my layout about that here.



I made the girls a book each - thankfully there were enough cards in the kit to be able to make similar books.




I will take more cards from the kit on the trip so that the girls can write anything they'd like about the trip while it's still fresh. When we get home I will print off some of their photos to add to the book and they will have a mini album each to remember the trip. It's so easy!


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.