Pages

Monday 27 June 2016

Something Sweet

Hi!


One of the biggest benefits of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is the teams and the friendships that you make as a result of signing up. Well, for me it's one of the biggest benefits! Today's card is about both being a part of a team, and also the friendships.




I belong to an online group that consists of the downline of Claire Daly, who is my 'grandma' upline. Along with all of the chatter and inspiration, we also have challenges occasionally. This time Claire gave us a photo of a HUGE stack of macarons and challenged us to make a card using it as inspiration. I chose to go with the colours, and used Marina Mist, Watermelon Wonder, Perfect Plum and Pumpkin Pie to create the watercolour wash background.



On the friendship side of things, I was lucky enough to be invited to a stamping day with Kathryn Mangelsdorf and her team. She was very generous in sharing her house, time and Stampin' Up! stash with us all. I cut the 'sweet' die cut from one of her new Framelit sets, Cupcake Cutouts.




I used a little more Perfect Plum ink and my Aqua Painter to do another watercolour wash on the inside to sit under the sentiment. I used the Shimmery White cardstock on both the front and inside of my card, as it's fabulous for watercolouring.


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.