Pages

Friday 3 June 2016

JAI #314: Just Add Inspiration

Hi!


As always, Friday at Just Add Ink is new challenge time!



This week Di has picked a gorgeous citrus image for our inspiration. The colours in the pic are fabulous, so that's where I decided to go with my card.



This little cutie has been sitting on my desk for a week or so, waiting for the right card. I think she's a LaLa Land stamp, and I coloured her with a mix of Copics and Blendabilities.



Her dress is a bit more vibrant than it appears in this photo - I just couldn't get Photoshop to get the colour accurate without distorting the other colours.



You can see that I used the retired Have A Cuppa DSP on my background as a nod to the citrus in the photo. Don't you just love it when you have the perfect piece of DSP in your stash?




LOL, I'm not sure why I put a balloon on the inside, as there aren't any balloons on the front. It just seemed appropriate for a birthday card!


What inspiration do you take from the photo? Why don't you pop on over to see what the rest of the Just Add Ink Design Team have made?


Bye for now,


Tina

3 comments:

  1. She is ever so cute Tina. Beautiful colouring and cute background too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Tina! She is so adoreable - beautifully coloured and I love how she is standing with that fabulous fruity DSP behind her! So cute and fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was just perfect for this card Tina (love the soft colours and shading) and so was the DSP. The doily really ups the girliness too! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.