Pages

Wednesday 29 June 2016

A Happy Pop Of Pink

Hi!


Where do you get inspiration for your cards? I often look through the catalogue at the cards to get a bit of a spark to start the creative process. Today's card was a CASE of a catalogue card. You can find it on page 84 - it's the one on the left with the pineapple.



I don't have the Pop Of Paradise stamp set that is used on the card, but I certainly didn't let that stop me! I substituted with the Hello You Thinlits and Crazy About You stamp set.



I've made this card at a few classes this month. Some of my ladies wanted a thank you card instead of a birthday card. To do this, we simply stamped the 'you make me' stamp from Crazy About You at the top left of the card instead of the 'birthday' at the bottom. Too easy!




I love this combo of stamps from the new Thoughtful Banners stamp set. A hot pink and black card is certainly worthy of a fabulous birthday!


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.