Pages

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Happy 13th Birthday Alex!

Hi!

This time 13 years ago I was cuddling a tiny little newborn. I can't believe that 13 years have passed since then. Alex has grown into such a handsome young man who has achieved a lot.


A special birthday requires a special card, and this is what I made for him.


One of Alex's passions is space and astronomy, so it was a bit of a no-brainer to use the constellation paper from the Going Places DSP Stack.


I also used the Large Numbers bundle to create the main panel. I know I say it all the time, but it's such a great bundle!


Happy 13th Birthday Alex!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.