Pages

Monday 21 March 2016

Sky Is The Limit

Hi!

Sale-A-Bration is nearly over for another year - have you liked this year's choices? I have! One of my favourites has been Sky Is The Limit stamp set. What about you? What's your favourite choice?


The 'Limited Time' stamp sets and DSP have still been available to order, so it you thought you'd missed out, you haven't.


I paired the stamp set with the Going Places DSP and also the World Traveller TIEF. They all work so beautifully together!


Basic Black, Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate and Very Vanilla is a great male combination I think. Do you agree?

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.