Pages

Sunday 3 April 2016

Make-A-Card Fundraiser for Trekking For Charlotte

Hi!


Those of you who follow me on Facebook or receive my emails should know all about this gorgeous little girl by now. There's a lot of words I can use to describe Charlotte. She's cheeky, curious, adventurous, friendly, mischievous, happy and determined, to name a few. She loves the Wiggles and has an older sister and brother. She's a bit of a climber, and loves to pull everything out of my handbag when I visit her. In other words, she's a pretty normal toddler. She also happens to have Down Syndrome.

Charlotte's family have been supported by Foundation 21 since Charlotte was born. Now Charlotte's amazing mum, Samantha, has decided to give back to the Foundation by Trekking the Grand Canyon in May to raise money for them.

I am holding a Make-A-Card Fundraising Day to help Samantha and Charlotte meet their fundraising goals, and I'd love for you to come along.

When: Sunday 3rd April at 10am (booked out), 12pm or 2pm (limited spaces left)
Where: My house in Woodcroft, Adelaide
What: Come along and make as many cards as you'd like in your session.
Bring a friend too!
Each card will cost $4, and all proceeds will go to
Trekking For Charlotte
More: We will have games to play on the day, so bring some extra
spare change
To book: Email me at happy.mum@hotmail.com
Please book early so I have time to cut enough kits.
Can't make it? I will be selling leftover kits after the day, so please
get in touch if you'd like to purchase some. Please keep in mind that
I cannot include stamped images in the kits, so you may need
to make your own substitutions.

Thank you for supporting Samantha and Charlotte in their Fundraising efforts. If you'd like to know more, you can follow them on Facebook, or view their blog, or even better, make a donation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.