Pages

Monday 28 March 2016

Flowering Fields In Honey

Hi!

It's nearly the end of Sale-A-Bration for another year. What's been your favourite SAB choice? Flowering Fields has been popular among my customers this year.I think it's the gorgeous Australian Wildflowers. Today's card features this stamp set, and was the most liked of my card class cards this month.


I chose Hello Honey as the main colour from the card after a comment from one of my class ladies that she liked the colour. After that, the wattle flower was the logical choice to use for the main panel.


We stamped the image with Basic Black and them coloured it with Hello Honey and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers.


I deliberately left the card without a sentiment so that it can be used for a wide range of occasions.

I hope you've had a fabulous Easter weekend. I've had a lovely few days with family, so today is going to be about me - some crafting time is just what I need!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.