Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2016

A Pretty Birthday Bouquet

Hi!

One of me favourite DSPs in the Occasions Catalogue is the very pretty Birthday Bouquet DSP. Today's card features on of the gorgeous floral designs.


I also used some of the new Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper to cut the butterfly. It's such a pretty, dusky pink and looks great in Glimmer Paper.


I think I stamped my sentiment a little high on this card. I may go back and add something underneath it so it doesn't look so high. Maybe some sequins - what do you think?


I love finding a little scrap of DSP to use on my inside. I often end up with these in my DSP, so it's great to find a use for them rather than waste the pieces.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.