Pages

Monday 22 February 2016

Watercolour Wings On A Brick Wall

Hi!

Today's card is an older one that's been sitting patiently in my "To Blog" file on my computer waiting for it's own blog post. I've been doing a fair bit of Project Life scrapbooking lately and haven't made many cards, so this card is getting it's turn today.


I'm pretty sure this card was a CASE of some sort. I don't think I copied directly, more made this using another card as inspiration, but I really can't recall. Do you think I can find the card I CASEd though? Sigh. If you think it's yours, please let me know so I can give credit.


The Crumb Cake background was embossed with the Brick Wall TIEF and then lightly sponged in Crumb Cake ink to give the bricks a bit of definition. The ferns were then stamped over the top. The smaller butterfly was cut from Silver Foil paper - so pretty!


The inside, as usual, got a similar treatment as the outside. I think it's so important to 'do' the inside as well as the outside - it really is a lovely finishing touch to a card.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.