Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2016

PLxSU: January 2016

Hi!

Are you a Project Lifer? Have you heard about it, but not sure what it is? Are you wanting to know what all the fuss is about? Why don't you come along to one of my new Project Life by Stampin' Up! classes and find out all about it? For the past few years I have been completing a double page layout each month that is a look into the everyday things we did that month.


Now I really should confess that I often don't complete my pages in a timely manner - in fact I only finished 2014 over the weekend! I haven't even started 2015 yet, although I have sorted the photos ready to print. Does this sound like you? If so, my monthly class is perfect for you. Each month we will complete the previous month's layout. I ran the first class yesterday, where we completed January's double page.


It really is so easy - choose 10-14 photos, print them (you can do this for a small fee at the class), pop them in the pockets and then complete a title and journalling card.  Done! The actual scrapbooking isn't the difficult part at all, the hard part is often making the time to do it. Another reason why my class is a great solution - by having a set time each month to get it done, it will be easy to keep on top of it and stay up to date. Plus, you get to make a mess at my house, and not yours!


You can find more information about the classes here, which just takes you to the Project Life tab at the top of my blog. If you're super keen, but the times I have listed don't suit please get in touch, as I'm sure I can come up with a solution.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.