Pages

Monday 15 February 2016

Perfectly Artistic Large Numbers

Hi!

Just popping by to remind you that three of the current Sale-A-Bration items will no longer be available after today.You'll find them at the back of the SAB catalogue - Sky Is The Limit, Hello, and the Perfectly Artistic DSP. As you can probably tell from the blog post heading, today's card features the Perfectly Artistic DSP.


I really like that the DSP has two different patterns - a marbled look and a water colour look. On this card I used the Melon Mambo water colour pattern. I love that it has subtle (and not so subtle in places) variations in colour.


I've paired it with some Newsprint DSP, which I've stamped on using the flower stamps from the Number Of Years stamp set. Stamping on DSP gives a great effect, I really should do it more often!


Here on the inside is the only thing I'd change about this card. I think I stamped the 'Happy' and 'Birthday' too far apart.  What do you think?

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.