Pages

Monday 18 January 2016

A Nice Cuppa

Hi!

I was able to get a bit of unexpected crafting time in yesterday while hubby made dinner, and today's card is the result.  I wanted to have a play with the new Have a Cuppa suite of products.  I'm a big tea drinker, so this suite really appealed to me.


I don't make a lot of single layer cards - probably because they nearly always seem unfinished to me. I do like this card though. It took a lot of playing around to get it to look right, but I'm fairly satisfied with the final product. The colours (Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder and Bermuda Bay) were taken from the coordinating Have A Cuppa DSP. You can see a bit of it peeking out from under the teapot.


The teapot was originally just the pot and lid, but it looked a little plain.  I die cut some scallop trim and adhered it to the pot using my Fine-Tip Glue Pen.  It still wasn't quite enough, so I grabbed my Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush and added highlights to the scallops and lid.  Much better!


Isn't that curl of steam so cute? Love it!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.