Pages

Friday 20 November 2015

JAI #289: Just Add Music

Hi!


Are you ready for a new Just Add Ink challenge? I sure am!  This week Patrice has challenged us to add Music to our creations. This was really great timing for me, as I have just started playing my clarinet again after 22 years.  I decided to do a PLxSU layout to document my return to music.


Alex has been learning flute all year, which was the inspiration for me to pick up my clarinet again.  I've joined my council Concert Band and have been playing with them for the last 6 weeks. I have my first performance with them in a couple of weeks, which is both exciting and scary!


How great is this quote? There's something about playing that is magical for me.  As a teenager I used to be able to sit at the piano and play for hours on end, and I didn't realise how much I'd missed it until I played with the band.

Anyway, enough of my rambling! Why don't you pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog to see what the rest of the Design Team have created to inspire you this week?

Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Tina how wonderful you have rediscovered your joy in playing music! I can tell how happy you are about it and I think the bright colours in your PL page reflect that too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How fabulous for you to be able to enjoy playing again Tina! Your photos featuring your clarinet and the Advertsiement that helped you restart are so beautifully taken and I do love the quote you've shared too. Such a special page! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.