Pages

Friday 6 November 2015

JAI #287: Just Add Inspiration

Hi!

First up, apologies for this post going up late - Blogger has not been playing nice with me, playing hide and seek with the log in button all week. Anyway, I'm in now and here with the current Just Add Ink challenge. This week Jodene has inspired us with a collage of gorgeous photos.


Aren't the colours fabulous? Having said that, I went for a mostly yellow card in homage to the picture on the right.


I really loved the geometric centre of the flower and thought of the Joy Folding technique straight away.  I'd never tried it before, so it was a good opportunity.


It's a little time consuming, but the end result is well worth it. I used strips of Daffodil Delight DSP from the Brights Stack and the Schoolhouse DSP pack on my card.


I had a few strips left over so I decided to use them to jazz up the inside of the card.

What do you see in the inspiration photos? Why don't you check out what the Design Team have created over at Just Add Ink?

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. That's gorgeous Tina. I can see where you got your inspiration from and the colour is so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.