Pages

Monday 19 October 2015

A Versatile Christmas with Merry Moments

Hi!

Have you started making your Christmas cards yet? I tend to make them in dribs and drabs in the last few months and then end up making a heap in a panic in the last week or so of November. I wish I could get them done sooner, but that's just not me!

Anyway, today I have a card that I made as a class sample. As I made it I thought it's a great one for that last minute panic as it's quick and easy but looks great.


I started with a tag made from the Ornate Tag Topper Punch, which I then stamped with the Sentiment from Versatile Christmas and the presents from Santa's Gifts.  I used the star stamp from Santa's Gifts to stamp on the base card also.


A Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding bow and a strip of DSP from the Merry Moments DSP Stack and the front is done!


I used the pair of the front sentiment on the inside, along with another gift.  I love sets like Versatile Christmas that have a pair of sentiments for both the front and inside of a card.  Makes coordinating the inside and front so easy!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.