Pages

Monday 28 September 2015

Lighthearted Leaves Birthday Card

Hi!

When I first saw the new Holiday Catalogue the Lighthearted Leaves stamp set caught my eye.  Not so much for the sentiments (although I love the believe one!), but for the leave stamps themselves.  Today's card was one of the first I made when I received the set.


I've paired the stamp set with some other Holiday Catalogue items, such as the Merry Moments DSP Stack and the Woodland TIEF.


I made this card as a class sample.  My ladies had a bit of fun with the card, and a few played with the layout.  Some centered the squares or the circle, some centered both. Some switched the sentiment and made a Christmas card.  They all looked great!


Which stamp sets from the Holiday Catalogue caught your eye?

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.