Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Work Of Art Flower CASE

Hi!

Is Work Of Art one of those stamp sets that you look at and think 'what on earth would I use that for'? Me too. Well, I used to think that.  Now I've seen so many fabulous cards that some very creative people have made using the stamps that I think it's a fantastic, versatile set.  Today's card is a CASE of one such creative use.  I don't even know where the idea started, as there are so many versions of the card out on the web.


I love the way the smaller swooshy stamp can be used to create a flower.  So clever!


You just stamp the swoosh 5 times.  Some of the time I didn't reink before stamping again.  Easy!


I liked the card so much that I did two versions - a Thank You and a Thinking Of You.


Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.