Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Birthday Blossoms Catalogue CASE

Hi!

Today's card is one I CASEd from page 8 of the Annual Catalogue. I had been browsing online for inspiration for a card made using the Birthday Blossoms stamp set and lots of different variations of the same card kept popping up.  I quite liked it so decided to CASE the card.  It wasn't until a few weeks later when I was flicking through the catalogue that I realised that everyone had been CASEing the card in the catalogue!


I made a few changes, most obvious is that I changed the colour scheme.  I used one of my favourite combos: Always Artichoke, Rose Red and Very Vanilla. The large flowers are stamped on Blushing Bride cardstock. I also used the Decorative Label punch to finish off the banner piece instead of the Lots Of Labels Framelits.


I also tied my Linen Thread a little higher and used Dazzling Diamonds on the centre of the flowers.  Such a lovely, subtle shimmer.


I love the stamp with the smaller flowers - it's pretty much the reason I bought the set! It's a great way to finish off the inside of the card, don't you think?

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.