Pages

Friday 26 June 2015

JAI #268: Just Add A Sketch

Hi!

Are you ready for some fabulous Just Add Ink inspiraiton?  I am!  This week Narelle has designed an awesome sketch to guide our creativity.

Lots and lots of possibilities with this sketch.  I decided to make a colourful kids' card using the new Cherry On Top DSP Stack.


I didn't want the fabulous patterns competing with each other so I stuck to a fairly neutral pattern for the background and stepped it up on the next layer.


I used my Bermuda Bay Stampin' Write marker to only ink up the 'happy' bits of the stamp from Amazing Birthday.  The birthday on the flag came from Remembering Your Birthday.


I really love the fun colours in the Cherry On Top DSP stack. They are so perfect for kid's cards.

Why don't you pop on over to have a look at the rest of the Design Team at the Just Add Ink blog before you play along with us?

Bye for now,

Tina

9 comments:

  1. Great, bright, happy card, Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sun a fun and colourful card, Tina. Love that you mixed the sentiments... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore your card Tina! The DSP layers are so fun and gorgeous and your yummy cupcake is such a wonderful pop of colour amongst the pretty blues. Just love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fresh, fun birthday card Tina, love your colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tina, this is a great way to layer up the words - very cool. I really love those bursts of colour in the back ground too. Chantell x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that long sequence of 'happy's Tina and how you overlaid the birthday on the banner. It's bright and happy and would cheer anyone's day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so fun, the perfect birthday card. And that cupcake is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun birthday card, Tina. I think you balanced the 2 dsps beautifully & I LOVE how you used the happy stamp as a real feature on the panel. I'm storing this one away to play with my paper & Sprinkles set. Thanks :-)
    Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful birthday card, I liked it. I am also making planning to make this type of cards for my sister birthday. Thanks for share with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.