Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Do You Ever CASE Yourself?

Hi!

Have you ever made a card that you really loved and thought you'd like to make it again?  I do it often, and even sometimes with my scrapbooking.  Today's card is a CASE of myself, with the original card being this week's Just Add Ink card that you can see here.


The main changes to the card are a different, softer colour scheme and no bling - can you believe that I ran out?  Nooooo!


On my original card I used the colours from the Inspiration picture as my colour scheme.  This time I used DSP from the Sale-A-Bration Best Year Ever DSP pack, so I used other colours from the pack on my card - Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Sahara Sand and Whisper White.  The technique for layering the butterfly was the same.


I'm not sure which one I prefer -the original, bolder colour card, or the new, softer version.  What do you think?

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.