Pages

Monday 2 February 2015

A UFO?

Hi!

No, I'm not sharing blurry pictures of strange lights in the sky! In the crafting world a UFO is an UnFinished Object!  In this case, while tidying my desk I came across a stamped image that I'd coloured and then set aside to finish later, and well, later took a long time to come around!


I really love the Two By Two stamp, and was a little sad when it retired.  I was excited to find out I could purchase it as an MDS Download though, so it never really retires.


Don't ask me which colours I used, I can't remember now!  I do know that I stamped with Stazon on wartercolour paper and coloured it using my Stampin' Write Markers and Blender Pen. I coloured this so long ago it was before we had our range of Blendabilities!


Do you have many UFO's lying around on your craft desk?  I have quite a few! Hopefully they will become FO's in the near future!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.