Pages

Friday 16 January 2015

Neutral Perfect Peacock

Hi!

Are you a lot like me? Do you waste spend a lot of time blog surfing and looking at cards on the Internet?  Sometimes too much time? Sigh....

Often it is worth it as you find a lovely card to CASE.  The card I'm showing you today was made as a sample for a card class.  I found it while blog browsing, and it proved to be a popular one for my class ladies.


You can see the original card here. Sue is, in fact, my upline and I quite enjoy browsing her blog! There were a few differences, but only minor.  Sue coloured her card using a Blender Pen and Whisper White Craft Ink.  I used the Chalk Marker on mine.  I also stamped my sentiment straight onto the card, while Sue used some punches.


It's such a gorgeous stamp that it really doesn't need much to make it spectacular.


We stamped the peacock again on the inside in Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake cardstock to give a lovely, subtle image.  I think it looks really pretty.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.