Pages

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Love Is Kindness

Hi!

One of the first stamps that caught my eye in the new Occasions Catalogue was the single stamp Love Is Kindness. I thought it was really pretty and would make a feature on a stamp without much else on the card. Having said that, the first card I made with it used quite a lot of new product!


Isn't it great?  I carried over the newspaper theme to the background, by using the Dictionary Background stamp.


I coloured the tulip image using some of the new Blendabilities - Pink Pirouette and Wild Wasabi.  I also used the Smoky Slate set to create some highlights on the newspaper.  I'm loving the new, softer colours in the Blendabilities.


As I made this card I thought that it would make a great Mother's Day card too.  I wanted to test out the theory, so I made a second card.


I used the retired For My Family stamp set for the sentiment on the second card.  What do you think? Is it better as a birthday card or a Mother's Day card?

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.