Pages

Friday 30 January 2015

JAI #248: Just Add Colour!

Hi!

Did you enjoy last week's Just Add Ink Blog Hop?  I hope you were able to complete the Hop and see all of the gorgeous Design Team projects.

We are back this week with a Colour Challenge suggested by Kim.


I really enjoyed making my card for this week's challenge, even though it was quite time consuming to stamp.


I used the Mosaic Madness stamp to create the background panel for my card.  I was a bit naughty and just eyeballed the placement of the images  -I probably should have used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig but I really couldn't be bothered.  I just used the 4 mosaic stamps and the 4 colours and stamped away.


I eyeballed the stamps on the bottom of the main panel too.  I lined up the blues ok, but I was a bit off with the Sahara Sand.  Oh well!


I tried using the larger mosaic stamps on the inside but it didn't look right, so I ended up using the straight stamp again, which didn't look too bad.

I hope you can find time to play along with us this week over at Just Add Ink.

Bye for now,

Tina

3 comments:

  1. STUNNING background stamping! Looks fabulous~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow such patience! Your stamping is just amazing Tina as is this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background you have created with the mosaic stamps, it looks fantastic! Gorgeous card all round Tina :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.