Pages

Monday 26 January 2015

Irresistibly Painted Petals

Hi!

Happy Australia Day!

Today I have a card for you that I made as a sample for one of my January classes. I made it to show off the new Irresistibly Yours DSP that is one of the freebies you can choose during Sale-A-Bration.


We used a piece of the floral Irresistibly Yours DSP and sponged it with Soft Sky ink.  The DSP has the patterns pre-embossed, so all you need to do is add some colour for spectacular results.


The flowers from Painted Petals were stamped in Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi (stamped off once first).  Some of my ladies found it a little tricky to line up the flowers with the stems.  I think it just takes a little practice.


The flowers look fabulous again on the inside.

Well, it's back to school again tomorrow!  Hopefully I can keep up the blogging while we get back into the school routine, but if I drop off for a while you know why!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.