Pages

Wednesday 21 January 2015

First Play With Butterfly Basics

Hi!

One of the first things I had to have from the new Occasions Catalogue was the Butterfly Bundle.  I loved both the stamps and the Thinlits.  When I sat down to stamp with them I was a bit intimidated though! I wanted to create a card that did justice to the products.  I hope I succeeded!


I really liked the colour combination I used on this card too - Rose Red, Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla.  I don't often use Always Artichoke, but it's great in combination with Rose Red.


The Butterfly Thinlits are fabulous! I love the intricate shapes they make.  You do need to be careful in getting them out of the die though - they tear easily, as you may see in the above picture.


I'm sure you'll be seeing much more of the Butterfly Bundle on my blog in coming months!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.